Harvest Bar Milton in Milton, South Coast NSW NSW. Restaurants serving Tapas cuisine. Book a table and see menus, reviews, phone for Harvest Bar Milton from AGFG. Harvest Milton, Milton, New South Wales. 4,697 likes 110 talking about this 4,869 were here. Harvest Bar is a rustic boutique bar on the South Coast of NSW in the little. Find 8 listings related to Harvest Church in Milton on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Harvest Church locations in Milton, FL. Harvest Bar is a boutique venue situated in the picturesque seaside community of Milton, NSW. With uninterrupted views of rolling green hills and ocean views that splash magical sunsets at dusk - its the perfect location for your next outing. Live Music Every Friday and Saturday Night. Harvest Bar where you can delight in a gorgeous Lunch paired with a Complimentary Cocktail whilst you enjoy the uninterrupted views of rolling green hills out to the ocean. Milkhaus Milton where you enjoy a gorgeous Produce to Plate lunch out in the enchanting courtyard or inside by the fireplace.
Save Saturday nights for the Harvest Bar, the funkiest boutique bar on the South Coast of New South Wales. Harvest has rustic decor, good vibes and live music. Pair that with craft beers, local and international wines, cocktails, and tapas style bar food and you’ve got the perfect night out! This August and September, Harvest is headlining the following acts
3 August – Midlife Crisis.
10 August – Mitch & Met Fa’oa & Westwind.
17 August – King & I & Miss Priscilla 2019 Competition.
24 August – Full Bottle.
31 August – Dusty Blue.
7 September – The Stayers.
14 September – The Loop.
21 September – Too Slow Joe.
28 September – Odin’s Ninos.
Situated on the ground floor of the historic Chambers Complex at Milton this wine and tapas bar offers great food, friendly staff with a contemporary and relaxed ambiance. Not to overlook some excellent boutique cold beers on tap.
There is a large outside dining area with fabulous rural and ocean views and a sunny aspect.
Hosts: Lucas Sandona and Amelia Nowlan
phone: (02) 4455 3037
address: 4/23 Wason Street, Milton
Facebook: Harvest Bar Milton
Reviews and pics
Independent customer reviews – Harvest Wine and Tapas Bar. (Source: Mollymook Beach Waterfront and Mollymook Beach Viewguests and local residents).
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Great food, casual atmosphere and good value.” Carolyn. Blue Mtns.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Enjoyed the service and Tapas food at the Harvest Bar” Prue and Scott. Sydney.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Excellent – very good recommendation by Ken. Good value food and wine” Honica and Richard. Vancouver Ca.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “The Harvest Bar is a welcome newcomer to the area. We absolutely love it!! Fantastic views, good fun atmosphere and delicious tapas make it a winner. Service is excellent and staff are so welcoming. Great choice for a pre-theatre drink and snack if you intend attending a show at Milton theatre. We visited four times in two weeks – always outstanding”. Rod and Marla, Tourist from Newcastle.
Harvest Bar Milton Wa
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “The Harvest Bar was highly recommended by our hosts Ken and June at Mollymook Beach Waterfront. It was magnificent and certainly lived up to the high commendation. The food, service and wine were excellent!” Brian and Leah. Tourist from St Kilda, VIC.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “We love the Harvest Bar and go as often as able. For my birthday lunch we enjoyed a bucket of tasty tiger prawns and a large plate of garlic mushrooms accompanied by this lovely bottle of Gallagher Chardonnay from Murrumbateman. Perfect!” Ken and June Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Lunch / afternoon drinks for tapas and beer sampling. The soup was great as was the tasting cheese and meat platter. Tracy and Ian. Sydney.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Excellent food, wonderful staff and service. Love the boutique tap beer and my wife a glass of the Chardonnay wine. Ken and June. Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Opening night was amazing, owners have done a magnificent job in set up and decor. There was a great buzz of excitement with this additional venue to the Milton restaurant and cafe scene.”
Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla
Harvest Bar Milton
Historic sign from the old Merrick Chambers
Harvest Bar Milton Facebook
Harvest Bar Milton Instagram