PatchWork by Blue Cat Audio is a Virtual Instrument and a Virtual Effect Audio Plugin and an Audio Plugin Host and a Standalone Application for macOS and Windows. It functions as a VST Plugin, an Audio Units Plugin, a VST 3 Plugin, a DirectX Plugin, an RTAS Plugin, an AAX Plugin and a. PatchWork is a plug-in (VST, AU, AAX, RTAS) that can host other plug-ins. You can use it in any DAW to create a multi-channel MIDI setup: Add PatchWork to a track. Inside PatchWork, add the VST version of ChordPotion to a slot of the 'Pre' section. Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST or Audio Unit plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application. Description: Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-in patch panel that allows you to connect up to 64 plug-ins in one instance in any sequencer. Blue Cat Audio – Blue Cat’s PatchWork VST is a very handy, reliable and user friendly application which is used as the audio plugin’s fixedbay. It enables you to connect more than 64 plugins in a single digital audio workstation.
Team R2R 15 Jan 2021 WiN: 36.8 MB OSX: 355.4 MB
WiN32/64 – EXE/VST/VST3/AAX MacOSX – APP/AU/VST/VST3/AAX
“The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins”
PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets. The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio magesypro audio channels. Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
Blue Cat Patchwork Crack
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
New Features & Improvements:
– Tail spillover: activate tail spillover from magesy download the toolbar to play effects tail when bypassed (available for PatchWork itself or built-in delays and reverbs).
– Arrow keys can now be used to navigate presets, in the main view or in the presets browser.
– The opacity of the tone map window can now be adjusted for built-in effects.
– Smoother presets switching.
– Improved smooth plug-in bypass (faster and smoother transition).
– New high resolution graphics for knobs and sliders.
– Reduced disk footprint.
– Fixed: the state of some VST2 plug-ins (which do not save their state as chunks) were not be restored properly if their number of parameters had been changed (e.g. FabFilter Pro-Q’s latest update).
– Fixed: several issues with hosted plug-ins bypass (graphical glitches, untriggered bypass…).
– Mac: fixed GUI performance issues on native P3 displays and improved performance on other displays.
– Mac: fixed mouse wheel that required large movements to change parameter values.
– Mac: fixed mouse cursor flickering issues.
– Mac: fixed Esc key not closing fine edit parameter dialog.
– Mac: fixed keyboard not responding in registration panel in some host applications (LUNA, Garage Band…).
– Mac: fixed demo version that could hang Logic when reloading projects using the plug-in.
– Mac Audio Unit: fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule…).
Blue Cat S Patchwork
PatchWork v2.43 WiN MAC-R2R